WELCOME TO KING CITY CIVIC ASSOCIATION (KCCA)
KCCA is a Home Owners Association (HOA) for adults 55 years and older located within the city of King City. The more than 1700 members in our community have purchased and live in one of 643 detached homes, 233 townhouses and 214 condos or rent one of 197 apartments. Residents share amenities/benefits and activities that promote social, mental and physical health.
What benefits/amenities are available to KCCA members?
- The KCCA Clubhouse is the hub of information and social gatherings! It houses the administrative office as well as a "living room", banquet/ meeting room and two smaller meeting rooms in which a variety of activities take place.
- The KCCA newsletter is distributed to residents monthly. It includes a calendar of activities and articles of interest.
- Members can drive their golf carts not only on the golf course but for transportation throughout the KCCA community.
How can I meet my neighbors/fellow residents?
More than 40 clubs are available to KCCA members, including groups dedicated to games, arts and crafts, travel, hobbies, religion and political leanings. There's no club available for your passion? Gather up members with a similar interest and apply to start one. Social activities, including the Monthly Musical, holiday potlucks and special events such as the "Pies of March" and the Eclipse party, are great ways to meet other residents. At a New Residents' Welcome Meeting, residents will get to know neighbors while becoming acquainted with KCCA's governing documents and life in our community.
- A shuffleboard court and lawn bowling/croquet court are available for seasoned enthusiasts and beginners.
- The public 9-hole golf course is open year round, dawn to dusk. KCCA members enjoy reduced golfing rates. The friendly staff at the Pro Shop make reservations (also available online), rent golf carts and sell equipment, food and drinks.
- The new Aquatic Center features a large pool, lap pool, spa and dressing rooms. It is open to residents with a keycard except when closed for cleaning.
- The outdoor pool is a favorite hang-out for residents during the summer who enjoy swimming, tanning or sitting in the shade of colorful umbrellas.
- The Arts & Crafts building is open to residents 24 hours a day. It houses a large library managed by volunteers. More than 12,000 regular and large print books, DVDs, audio books and a wide assortment of periodicals and puzzles are available for self-checkout. The Arts & Crafts building also houses a ceramics studio with kilns, a computer room, and a fully equipped wood shop.
Grocery stores, retail shops, restaurants, banks, health-care providers, car-care facilities and public transportation are only a few blocks away, located on both sides of Pacific Highway (99W).
The King City police department and administrative offices are across the street from the Clubhouse and fire and emergency medical services are nearby as well.
More information about KCCA
- One resident in each household must be age 55 or older.
- The purchase of a home includes a one-time transfer fee that supports maintenance of KCCA's shared assets. Every resident pays an annual assessment that funds operating expenses. Townhouse and condo residents also pay fees for services provided by their associations.
- KCCA is governed by an elected, seven-member Board of Directors. Daily operations are carried out by a paid administrator and staff.
- KCCA members agree to abide by the governing documents of the HOA and policies set by the Board of Directors.
- King City website
- Map of King City
- King City Governing Documents
- King City Activities and Newsletters
- King City SOLD Properties
- King City HOA Information
- Video Visit to King City