Your Key to Finding Your 55+ Dream Home in King City Oregon
King City Civic Association is a Home Owners Association (HOA) for adults 55 years and older located within the city of King City, Oregon 97224. The more than 1700 members in our community have purchased and live in one of 643 detached homes, 233 townhouses, and 214 condos or rent one of 197 apartments. Residents share amenities/benefits and activities that promote social, mental, and physical health.
What benefits/amenities are available to KCCA members?
- The KCCA Clubhouse is the hub of information and social gatherings! It houses the administrative office, a "living room," a banquet/ meeting room, and two smaller meeting rooms where various activities occur.
- The KCCA newsletter is distributed to residents monthly. It includes a calendar of activities and articles of interest.
- Members can drive their golf carts on the golf course and for transportation throughout the KCCA community.
How can I meet my neighbors/fellow residents?
More than 40 clubs are available to KCCA members, including groups dedicated to games, arts and crafts, travel, hobbies, religion, and political leanings. Suppose there is no club available for your passion. Gather up members with similar interests and apply to start one. Social activities, including the Monthly Musical, holiday potlucks, and special events like the "Pies of March" and the Eclipse party, are great ways to meet other residents. At a New Residents' Welcome Meeting, residents will get to know neighbors while becoming acquainted with KCCA's governing documents and life in our community.
- A shuffleboard and lawn bowling/croquet court are available for seasoned enthusiasts and beginners.
- The public 9-hole golf course is open year-round, from dawn to dusk. KCCA members enjoy reduced golfing rates. The friendly staff at the Pro Shop make reservations (also available online), rent golf carts, and sell equipment, food, and drinks.
- The outdoor pool is a favorite hang-out for residents during the summer who enjoy swimming, tanning, or sitting in the shade of colorful umbrellas.
- The Arts & Crafts building is open to residents 24 hours a day. It houses an extensive library managed by volunteers. More than 12,000 regular and large print books, DVDs, audiobooks, and a wide assortment of periodicals and puzzles are available for self-checkout. The Arts & Crafts building also houses a ceramics studio with kilns, a computer room, and a fully equipped wood shop.
Grocery stores, retail shops, restaurants, banks, health-care providers, car-care facilities, and public transportation are only a few blocks away, located on both sides of Pacific Highway (99W).
The King City police department and administrative offices are across the street from the Clubhouse, and fire and emergency medical services are nearby.
More information about KCCA
- One resident in each household must be age 55 or older.
- The home purchase includes a one-time transfer fee that supports the maintenance of KCCA's shared assets. Every resident pays an annual assessment that funds operating expenses. Townhouse and condo residents also pay fees for services provided by their associations.
- KCCA is governed by an elected, seven-member Board of Directors. A paid administrator and staff carry out daily operations.
- KCCA members agree to abide by the governing documents of the HOA and policies set by the Board of Directors.
- King City website
- Map of King City
- King City Governing Documents
- King City Activities and Newsletters
- King City SOLD Properties
- King City HOA Information
- Video Visit to King City