King City Highlands is an active senior 55+ community nestled among rolling hills in Washington County
With Mount Hood towering in the distance, lovely greenways and walking paths wind around elegant homes and condominiums.
The regal clubhouse is the center of grand gatherings, activities and cozy get-togethers with neighbors, family and friends.
Highlands offers an active, carefree lifestyle, unique to the Pacific Northwest, reserved for adults fifty-five and over.
Highlands magnificent Clubhouse offers a variety of facilities for both large and small gatherings.
Private meeting rooms are perfect for card clubs, craft and hobby rooms, or just getting together.
A banquet kitchen hosts resident potlucks and parties and is also available for private gatherings.
The grand ballroom is an elegant setting for dances and social gatherings. The billiard room, exercise area and a cozy library are just a part of the luxury found at Highlands.
Gracious single-family two and three bedroom homes and condominiums are available at Highlands.
Master bedroom suites, bright kitchens with European-style cabinetry, skylights, vaulted ceilings, masonry fireplaces and built-in display cabinets add charm and elegance to Highland homes. Air conditioning, microwaves and built-in storage are part of the special touches found at Highland Park Condominiums.
- Highlands may feel like your place in the country, but it's surprisingly close to city services, shopping and entertainment.
- For golfers, King City Golf Course is adjacent to Highlands and Surnmerfield is just across the way, two challenging and attractive public courses.
- Shopping is minutes away at King City Plaza and Tigard Town Square
- Washington Square and Bridgeport Village are 10 minutes away and the drive to downtown Portland is only 20 minutes.
- Medical clinics are close by-10 minutes or less.
- Tri-Met buses stop regularly at King City Plaza.
A carefree lifestyle with maximum comfort, natural beauty and close enduring friendships that develop between new friends and neighbors, all come together to make up Highlands.