Cell Phone: 503-730-0870
See all homes for sale in Summerfield, King City and Highlands
What does it mean to be a cut above? If you’re Vicki Miller, it means giving a little more, working a little more and caring a little more than the average Realtor. It means putting her best foot forward no matter what. And it means never settling for less. Just ask anyone who knows her. Vicki’s friends and colleagues describe her as caring, detail-oriented, humble, determined, full of energy, a committed professional, a tireless advocate and the hardest working woman in Real Estate. She self-admittedly cares more about others than herself and understands her clients’ needs from their perspective. Put simply, Vicki Miller is A Cut Above. Vicki understands that the difference between ordinary and extraordinary is the little “extra”, which is exactly why she works smarter than other agents. Vicki provides a level of diligence and fairness to her clients that not only creates winning results for all parties involved, but helps ease the stress of each transaction. When it comes time to buy or sell your property for maximum return, Vicki Miller is Your Partner for Success in real estate. Call Vicki today to see how she can help you achieve your goals.
Vicki Miller Real Estate Reviews
- VICKI was wonderful and very professional during the entire process of selling my house and buying the condo in McMinnville. We truly had some challenges, but she kept me sane and found the right solutions to solve all the issues we experienced. She made it all possible and I thank her for all her patience and expertise she demonstrated during the entire time. I would highly recommend VICKI to anyone.
- Vicki is the most reliable and incredible realtor. She was always one step ahead making the sale of my home and the purchase of my new townhome seamless. Without Vicki's knowledge and ability the transaction would have taken much longer. I would highly recommend Vicki for real estate service..
- I just wanted to tell you how great it was working with VICKI, she listed and sold my property at the Highlands a few months ago. I had heard all good things about her through the six years I lived there. I always thought that when and if the time came I would most definitely hire her as my agent. I sure am glad and happy with my decision, she did not disappoint. She went above and beyond my expectations as to what a realtor's responsibility should be. I listed it with her and moved back to San Diego the following day, I pretty much left her in charge and she pretty much single handedly took care of all the odds and ends that needed to be completed in order to deal with all of the home inspection issues that were found and there were many, and to get the place through escrow within the deadline and the closing date. She was always professional, experienced, and always got back to me in a very timely manner and always had a good and positive demeanor. She was a real joy to work with and I would like to put in a good word or two for her. My place listed and sold the next day and I feel that it was all pretty much due to VICKI's skills and knowledge.
- VICKI helped us find our condo in King City, she was very helpful and knowledgeable. She was always very quick at responding to our emails or texts. I would definitely recommend VICKI and use her again.
- We are so happy that VICKI MILLER was our realtor. She was always there for us for any situations that arose. And we did seem to have a few situations. She was always very professional. We were very happy with VICKI'S expert guidance through every step of the way. The sale was very fast and we were very happy with the financial outcome. We would highly recommend VICKI.
Bob and Bev P.
- VICKI: It all worked out very well. I hope the new owners enjoy the house and the neighborhood. Lots of good vibes in that home. Thanks again for your diligence, in making this a trouble free transaction.
- VICKI is very professionals and easy to work with, she is willing to spend the extra time with you to make sure your sale goes smoothly. She gives good advice, but also listen to your concerns. VICKI did a great job of promoting the sale, even had a professional take a visual tour of the home. She made all the safety precautions for people touring the home. We highly recommend VICKI.
- I loved working with Vicki!!
- We used Vicki Miller to sell our condo. She was very knowledgeable of the market and worked to get us top dollar for our condo. We were very pleased with Vicki!
Richard & Helen H.
- Vicki always provided a quick response to any questions or concerns. Communicated in language the lay person could understand. I Highly recommend Vicki whether you're buying or selling.
- Vicki was an excellent agent to work with. She made the process of selling our fathers house a timely and efficient experience. From the listing, offer acceptance, inspection/repairs and on to the closing process, she kept us informed and the sale on track.
- OUTSTANDING Customer service describes VICKI MILLER! VICKI spent much time and effort in finding me just the “right home.” VICKI worked with me on a very personal basis and helped me understand what I needed and wanted. VICKI is knowledgeable and always available not to mention her professionalism and positive attitude.
- Thank you so much for making this dream come true VICKI. I so appreciate all you have done for me. I cannot say it enough.
- VICKI, I just wanted you to know know how much I appreciated all your hard work and help to get the condo sold. It was a big load off my plate to have that chapter finished.
- VICKI exceeded our expectations as a broker. Our house sold quickly & VICKI managed every detail through the sale. She even resolved a billing dispute and had the fee removed before closing. We highly recommend VICKI.
Janet & Joe Marshal