Cell Phone: 503-709-8187
See all homes for sale in Summerfield, King City, and Highlands
Elaine's focus is on relationship building, becoming a trusted advisor for the clients she serves long after the transaction has closed. Elaine infuses everything she does with enthusiasm and care. For more than 34 years, Elaine Simms' name has stood for experience and results in the local real estate market.
Elaine has made a career out of helping people navigate life’s biggest decisions. She wants everyone to have a positive experience when buying or selling a home, and her greatest goal is to help others move forward toward their next step in life. Elaine prides herself in being the most accessible agent around, and she truly feels it is an honor to be called on for advice or help – no matter the concern.
Elaine is a genuine example of servant leadership. When she’s not serving her clients, Elaine spends time mentoring others. She has helped many neighbors, friends, and family members have the confidence to achieve their dreams. Elaine enjoyed sharing these strong values with her supportive husband of 49 years.
To Elaine, the best reward is the opportunity to provide her clients with a real estate result worth celebrating.
Elaine Simms Real Estate Reviews
- ELAINE: Thank you for going the whole nine yards on the sale of Sam's condo. I appreciate all the work you did on his behalf.
ELAINE exceeded all of our expectations...
- We chose Elaine Simms at Ken Miller & Associates, to list our house, from a friend who chose her and it was the best decision we could have made. She provided a referral for a painter to patch and paint, a yard care person for weeding, trimming bushes and lawn care, a move out house cleaner and she took care of numerous tasks herself. Her amazing friendly personality and help with negotiations, made our quick sale so pleasant. Thank you Elaine! We’ve gained a wonderful new friend!
Doug and Chris Underwood
- ELAINE is terrific! She's the best realtor we've ever had! We followed her direction for getting the house ready, left for an 11 day trip, and she sold it in the first few days.
- I am very pleased with ELAINE SIMMS and all the help she gave on the new home she sold me! She is very professional, caring and pays attention to details. I highly recommend her to all I know. My move went smoothly and I owe it to ELAINE'S dedication.
- ELAINE went way out of her way to help during snow and ice while we were trying to get house ready for sale and was right there with answers whenever needed. She kept me well informed and did many extras because I had moved away. She even went over and watered a plant on the porch. The house sold very quickly and ELAINE was helpful with the inspection results making the whole experience run smoothly. I would highly recommend ELAINE and have done so.
- ELAINE SIMMS navigated me with her calm, caring, effective, knowledgeable & straight-forward personal & professional style successfully & in record time through purchase & sale of my house. I am grateful to her for guiding me seamlessly & simply through this emotional process. I highly recommend ELAINE for any real estate transactions, & wish for her the very best.
- ELAINE SIMMS just helped me sell my home in King City. She also helped me purchase the same home four years ago. I have complete confidence in Elaine and now consider her a friend. She really is an extraordinary realtor cheerfully going about putting out all the fires that can occur during a real estate transaction. I moved to Florida to be with family and she handled every detail calling me often with updates and problem solving all the while. I signed via a program called DocuSign and even had a notary come to where I was staying. The process was smooth for me but I can’t imagine how it was for Elaine. She just handled the problems, keeping me advised and I cannot imagine anyone doing it better. She is a treasure.
- We found the best real estate agent to help us sell our family condo. ELAINE SIMMS was absolutely fantastic. She did a fabulous job with a difficult situation. She is dependable, personable, and goes above and beyond to make everything work. She worked tirelessly to solve issues that arose and always looked for the best outcome. We could not have made it through this situation with her. Elaine provided us with support and her knowledge of the real estate business is phenomenal. I would highly recommend her as your Real Estate Agent. She is simply the best!!!
Bob and Michelle
- ELAINE I want you to know how much I appreciate all the time and effort you went into selling my house. It was a difficult situation but you hung in there, with grace and class, and did a wonderful job
- Gary & I were very happy with all of the service ELAINE gave to us...from beginning to end. She's very knowledgeable & on top of everything. Also, we enjoyed her sense of humor, & had a good time with her. Hoping to see you both around the neighborhood.
Carol & Gary Osborn
- I just sold my condo in Summerfield with outstanding assistance from ELAINE SIMMS from Ken Miller & Associates. She staged the unit, arranged for photos and got it listed in record time. Once I had accepted an offer she went above and beyond to facilitate necessary repairs including (aaaack!) a need for radon mitigation! What could have been a nightmare scenario became, instead, a manageable situation thanks to Elaine's research & coordination between testing companies, the HOA, radon mitigation services, and construction services. Between the time the property was listed and signing the closing documents, I never, not once!, had to drive to Tigard to deal with anything. Elaine just plain took care of it!
- We were truly blessed to have ELAINE SIMMS as our real Estate Agent, she did a phenomenal job. She is personable, extremely professional, trustworthy, knowledgeable, experienced, dependable, and very detail oriented. Elaine was with us every step of the way. She was patient with us, available and willing to answer questions (which we had many) and always cheerful and professional. Elaine went above and beyond in assisting with sound professional advice on getting our Mom’s house ready to put on the market. Her recommendation of reputable contractors she dealt with over the years were able to get the needed repairs completed. Elaine did an outstanding job on staging the house, having professional pictures taken, and marketing the house, which resulted in selling Mom’s house quickly. Elaine is a delight to work with, great personality, and we highly recommend her as your Real Estate Agent, and you’d be getting the BEST!
Holzem Family, King City, OR
- ELAINE: we can't thank you enough for your advice and expertise in selling our King City condo. In 58 years we have bought and sold 11 homes....this was the smoothest transaction of them all. It was priced right, sold in a heartbeat, and closed timely. Thank you and thank Ken Miller for stepping in to deliver paperwork when needed!
Jan & Dave P.
- Thank you ELAINE for helping me find my new home. I appreciate your professional knowledge and personal touch. You were tenacious in sending me potential homes to consider and after being out bid so many times, we were finally successful. I'm very happy and consider you and Ken my friends
- It gives me great pleasure to tell you about realtor Elaine Simms. After owning my Tigard home for over 42 years, I wanted to find a realtor that would understand my anguish in listing my home to sell. I chose Elaine after reading all the heart-felt comments from those she helped in selling or buying a home. ELAINE IS TRULY THE BEST, so experienced, so knowledgeable and so wonderful to work with. Elaine helped me in presenting my home to potential buyers and I am especially grateful that the work recommended to be done by the home inspector was confirmed or disregarded by Elaine's own service professionals. She saved me money! My home sold immediately thanks to her expertise. She is now helping me find a home in Summerfield and because she has taken so much time in getting to know my likes and dislikes, I'm confident that she will find the perfect home for me
- Elaine is the best agent I’ve ever worked with. Period. I’ve done three deals in Summerfield with her since the summer of 2019 and she’s been super knowledgeable and professional in representing me in all of our negotiations. She knows the Summerfield-King City area extremely well and will take care of you and your needs every time.
- I am very pleased with the job ELAINE did for me in King City as a buyer from CA. She has an excellent knowledge of the escrow process and all the deadlines. She maintains a professional relationship with all the trades people needed after a lengthy home inspection. She works with stand up companies, makes endless calls and follows through with every detail of the escrow process. My escrow closed early and she continues to help me with everything that has come up since. I have never worked with an agent who was so on top of everything. Thanks ELAINE!
- Thank you for everything, ELAINE. You have been an absolute treasure to work with and we appreciate all you've done for us. Everyone I spoke with in King City said you were the best, and they were right!
- Working with ELAINE SIMMS was fantastic. Her grasp of the King City market and pricing strategy were instrumental in getting us quality offers on the sale of my parent’s home. That was only the beginning of the advantages to selecting ELAINE, as she provided her own quality staging furnishings at no additional cost to us and had a great list of contractors to use when we were working through the buyer’s requests that came out of the inspection process. All those factors were important, but most important of all was ELAINE’s professionalism and ability to stay composed throughout the ebbs and flows of the sales process. I would highly recommend using ELAINE for assistance with buying and/or selling any property within the areas where she is focused, which includes King City and beyond. The question I always ask myself is whether I had it to do over again knowing what I know, would I still take the same approach. As it relates to ELAINE, the answer is an absolute, unequivocable, “YES”! ELAINE We were so thankful for your kindness and generosity. It was really a joy to work through this sales process with you and to receive a gift for doing so was really just the icing on the cake. Thank you so much for all that you did in going the extra mile, many, many times to keep everything on track and everyone happy. I definitely wish you the best and will absolutely let others know how wonderful you are to work with on real estate transactions.
- ELAINE, When Meddie and I began searching for our next home we had no idea we would be working with a realtor of your knowledge, caring, and professionalism. We quickly realized that we made the right decision. We were interested in 55+ communities and what the lifestyle might offer, but didn't know anything about the three communities in the area. Over the course of a couple months you presented the advantages and disadvantages of each, and made sure we looked at every property that was for sale in the area. Never pressuring us or oversell. You helped us narrow focus in order to get the home that best fit our needs. Your expertise was invaluable in navigating the many details involved with purchasing a new home and the change in lifestyle that we desired. If we could give you ten stars we would. You are the Best!
- ELAINE is the realtor you have always hoped to find. Personable but professional, ELAINE goes the extra mile to make your purchase not only happen but so smooth you barely notice it’s happening. ELAINE is not only very good herself, she has a wealth of excellent contacts who are tested and reliable. I, personally, would never use anyone else.
- Working with Elaine on the sale of our mother's house was like working with a trusted friend from the beginning. Her care and professionalism made the entire process go quickly and smoothly. Repeated thanks for your help, Elaine.
- I'm extremely pleased with ELAINE SIMM'S wisdom and expertise at selling my house during the Pandemic Quarantine. She advised me to make the best first impression possible, since she said, "you only get one chance." She arranged a professional cleaning, landscaping, minor repairs, and she staged the house and took photos--very helpful since I'm living two hours away. And ELAINE was right on the mark. Viewings on Zillow surged in the first few days, but dropped off quickly. I had a reasonable offer within a week, and we closed promptly. I am grateful for her professional advice and expertise. Plus, ELAINE is just a nice person!
- ELAINE SIMMS goes way beyond that "extra mile" in how she helps her clients! I moved to a different area of the state before my home sale closed. She took care of so many details that were left behind. I KNEW I could count on her! ELAINE'S attention to detail, rock-solid ethics and extensive experience in real estate added to her true caring for her clients, makes her a very special person AND an outstanding real estate agent. Thank you SO MUCH, ELAINE. You are the best!
- ELAINE has been my realtor for many years. Her years of experience and professional manner guided me through several sales and purchases, which for me are always emotional and stressful but she was always very helpful, detailed oriented, but more importantly trustworthy, which is the highest compliment I can give her. Thank you ELAINE.
- Working with ELAINE SIMMS at Ken Miller and Associates was an amazing experience. I met her when she sold my neighbor's house, and liked her professional demeanor. ELAINE and Ken Miller not only sold my house, ELAINE also found me the perfect condo. She was patient with me, as I had definite criteria. I highly recommend them.
- Amazing work,ELAINE...not exactly a slam dunk...just under the wire of the 2020 Coronavirus..but you got it done!.Always calm..always supportive..excellent expertise and attention to detail.
- ELAINE was our agent and what a wonderful person she is. I live 1700 miles away and she worked with my schedule, met with me on time, is courteous, knowledgeable, experienced, dependable and answers your questions and is the most honest realtor I have ever met. She generally cares about her clients and works hard to get you what you want. If I needed her to go to the house to do something for me she willingly went completed and took care of what problem I had. ELAINE was very valuable when I needed or asked for a recommendation on a carpet cleaner or other workers I needed. Selling a house can be very frustrating but ELAINE made it easy. She has a great personality and I highly recommend her and her work ethic. Thanks again ELAINE. You are the best!
- ELAINE: We so appreciate all your expertise and long hours of work on our recent acquisition. It certainly seemed almost like a marathon! You have been a great help to us. We thank you again for everything.
- Elaine, I thank you most sincerely for the excellent service you provided me in my recent purchase of a King City home. Your real estate knowledge and attention to detail made my decision to buy a home a fine experience. Thank you!
- ELAINE SIMMS, the realtor you want working with you when buying a house. ELAINE not only has indispensable real estate knowledge and experience, she has a most-pleasant personality, with a special gift, she listens. She provides the answers to your questions, knows the procedures, makes certain the smallest detail is taken care of. She works to make certain the home-buying process is as transparent and pleasant as can be had. ELAINE is a professional who ranks at the top.
J. D. Bouthillier
- Elaine was amazing to work with! She went over and above to make our transaction move along as smoothly as possible! She is very personable, and treats you with great respect, with complete honesty regarding your wishes and concerns! Thank you Elaine, for all your hard work! It was a pleasure working with you!
Norm and Carol Chapman
- Elaine is a consummate professional, and I recommend her with great enthusiasm. I am the personal representative of an Estate and worked with Elaine to sell the Estate's property. She made the entire process painless and efficient. Her contractor referrals were excellent and her judgment calls always were spot on and given with great integrity and care for her client. I am confident you will be extremely pleased with her services. Truly a pleasure to work with.
Donald W. Douglas, personal representative, Portland
- Elaine was instrumental in helping me do something I believed impossible for me a year ago - own property. Elaine was essential to my recent purchase of a condo in King City. She is service with a smile and went several extra miles to ensure my satisfaction.
Russell Pike, King City
- Elaine Simms as buyers agent for our last two property acquisitions in the West Linn / Lake Oswego area is the consummate real estate professional - from property search to close she ensures all details are understood, brings to light any negative aspects of a situation, always notifies in advance of pending deadlines, answers questions promptly, with result I highly recommend Elaine as a real estate agent.
Floyd Fulton, Los Angeles
- Elaine Simms made my mothers' move as seamless and easy as we could have ever hoped for. Her industry expertise is excellent. She communicated clearly and effectively. Thank you Elaine!
- I worked with ELAINE SIMMS for over seven months, searching for my "forever" home in Summerfield/King City. Her consistent support and positive attitude greatly alleviated what could have been a very stressful year. I really appreciated and benefited from her insider's expertise on the communities, and on the houses' construction as well. She pointed out a number of things over the months that I would not have noticed or been aware of on my own. She was amazingly responsive to emails 24/7, and was almost always able to show me properties as soon as I asked. She also gave me some great guidance during negotiations, and was 100% supportive of whatever I decided to do (we made a total of five offers over the seven months, resulting in three agreements of sale). In short, I always felt that Elaine was on my side, working to find me a house that I would love living in for the next 30 years. I recommend Elaine highly!!
Carol McKee / Summerfield
- Elaine Simms did a fantastic job as our realtor. After our house was put on the market, there were several issues that needed to be addressed. To make it more difficult, we were no longer living in the area, and therefore needed Elaine to constantly be available. She was always willing and able and offered advise when needed. She made a stressful period in time more tolerable. The bottom line is we highly recommend Elaine Simms as a realtor.
- Elaine did a great job in representing me as a Buyer. She was both professional and energetic, with a positive attitude that carried through the closing. I would highly recommend using Elaine for any Real Estate needs.
- Elaine Simms has been the best realtor we have ever had. She was always in communication with us and went over and above what a realtor does.She helped us to find many contractors to do the changes we wanted for the house. She even helped coordinate this.She kept looking for the perfect house for us as she new just what we wanted. We are so thankful to have worked with her.
Janet and Larry Reinholt
- Elaine Simms is such a wonderful realtor. She's so knowledgeable and hardworking; she goes far beyond ordinary, every day work to make sure that all details are taken care of for her clients. On top of that she's easy to work with and at the end of the transaction you will want her for your friend, too. She's a lovely person in every way; fair, honest, professional.
Darriene Freeman/King City
- Elaine Simms was the most personable realtor I have worked with. She goes the extra mile and knows the King City area well. She is willing to find answers to questions.
- I enjoyed working with Elaine of Ken Miller & Assoc. Elaine provided honest information and guidance through the selling process. She guarded my interests and made sure I didn't "panic" when the first couple of "buyers" backed out at the 11th hour...and made sure I was made aware of every event that occurred. I would commend anyone into Elaine's care as their realtor
- I want to Thank Ken Miller and Associates and 2 thumbs up for Elaine Simms, this was my first time selling a home on my own, Elaine did all the leg work and I just set back and relaxed, also could not believe how fast the house sold just 2 weeks on market. Thanks again Elaine you are the greatest.